Today is a lovely tutorial using some of the new product from the catalogue to make a milk carton. This box uses the same basic measurements as the open top box from a few months ago but this can be closed.
The suite that I am using for this tutorial is called the All my Love and is easily the favourite from the new catalogue. The paper is so elegant that I wanted to make something that would let the DSP shine so I figured that a box would fit the bill.
An added bonus is that if you buy the supplies for this project you can chose one of the Level 1 sale-a-
- Card Stock 11′ by 8 1/4′
- Score on the long side 1/2′, 4 1/4, 5 3/4 and 91/2
- Turn to the short side and score at 1 1/2′ and 6 1/4.
- Flip over and score at 7 3/4′
- Turn the card stock so the skiiny score line is at the top and socre to the first score at 5′ and 10′
- DSP 3 1/2′ by 4 1/2′ (front and back)
- 3 1/2 x 1 1/4 (top front and back)
- 4 1/2 x 1 1/4 (sides)
- Whisper white stamping layer 3 1/4′ by 2 1/2′.